Our mission is to establish a solid networking system which links industry, specialists and authorities into an effective well-oiled machinery that ensures efficient implementation of infrastructural development projects.
The Functions of This Committee Shall Be As Follows:
- Recruit members from various sectors to participate on the Environmental and Relocations CoP.
- Award opportunities to learn from various CoP members through meetings and workshops.
- Encourage compilation of articles to be published into the SARWA newsletter.
- Promote Sustainable Development through protection of the Environment and Social Entities.
- Promote best practices of implementing Relocations within the South African context.